LAPP Insulators Group – dive into our world of insulators.
We distribute our products worldwide and can provide references from over 70 countries. Many years of successful operation led to the establishment of multiple sites in North America and Europe. You can find out more about our sites and their distinctive features below.
Our insulators are in use worldwide
Today, the LAPP Insulators Group brings together a wealth of knowledge and tradition. That’s because the various LAPP Insulators sites have all evolved independently. And this fact now allows us to combine all our different experiences and benefit from each other. Find out more about our branches in Wunsiedel, Le Roy, Jedlina Zdroy, and Turda.
Le Roy, New York
Wunsiedel/company headquarters (Germany)
- Year of foundation: 1901
- Production area: 100,000 m²
- Employees: 210
- Capacities: 11,000 t porcelain insulators
- Headquarters of the LAPP Insulators Group
- Head office of R&D as well as the sales departments
LAPP Insulators GmbH
Jedlina Zdroj (Poland)
- Year of foundation: 1858
- Production area: 19,000 m²
- Employees: 135
- Capacities: 2,000 t
- Plant manager: Malgorzata Matwiejszyn
- Silicone coating of ceramic insulators
- Competence Center for Medium Voltage and Railway Insulators
LAPP Insulators Sp.z.o.o.
uL. B. Chrobrego
58-330 Jedlina Zdròj
- Year of foundation: 1981
- Production area: 57,000 m²
- Employees: 225
- Capacities: 6,700 t
- Plant manager: Jozsef Czirjek
- Youngest LAPP Insulators plant
- Insulator production for voltages between 36 kV and 420 kV
LAPP Insulators S.A.
Str. 22 Decembrie 1989, nr. 31
Le Roy, New York (USA)
Our personal Sales consultants
You can give our sales staff a call at any time. They will let you know all about our products and industry-specific solutions – worldwide. Simply choose the contact for your country and contact us!